Michele is an accomplished expert injector, whose mission is to work alongside her patients by enhancing their natural beauty.
Michele graduated from the University of Lethbridge in 2010 with a bachelor of nursing degree (BScN). After graduation, Michele practiced nursing across the United States, learning from top physicians and surgeons in the USA. In 2017, she completed a specialized nursing certificate in wound care- her other passion. Her excellence in care led her to become a leader in her specialty and speaker at different conferences throughout the country.
Michele shifted her passion for excellence in care towards the cosmetic injectable field, where she has become an advanced injector. She continuously strives to be one of the best in her field by constantly educating herself- completing training with the world’s leading experts in cosmetics and injectables. Michele continues to employ her relentless passion to create a safe, comfortable and result-oriented approach for her patients. She enjoys collaborating with her clients and approaches every procedure with individualized focus and respect. Michele is happy to call Edmonton home and lives here with her husband and children.
Michele is excited to work alongside you to achieve your desired beauty goals!
- University of Alberta - Bachelor of Nursing (2010)
- Cleveland Clinic - Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse Certification (2016)
Certifications and awards
- Neuromodulator and Dermal Filler Certification (2018)
- Belkyra Certification (2020)
- MD Codes and Myomodulation Certification (2020)
- Recipient of the Provincial Recognition Award of Excellence in Compassion (2017)
- College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- WOCN Society
- National Advisory Board - Hollister Incorporated
- Guest Speaker - 35th Annual Emergency Medicine for Rural Hospitals (2019)
- Guest Speaker - Wound Care Conference (2019)