Julie graduated as a registered nurse in 2015 from the University of Alberta and soon after fell in love with the medical aesthetics industry. Since this time, she has established herself as a leader in the field of injectables across Western Canada. Julie has quickly advanced her skillset in cosmetic injections by training with the world’s leading doctors in medical aesthetics such as Dr. Mauricio de Maio and Dr. Arthur Swift.
With the latest advanced injection techniques, Julie is consistently striving to achieve the maximum benefit to her patients by enhancing contours to the face and proportions with wrinkle relaxing injectables/dermal fillers. Safety is of utmost importance in her practice, and she advocates for patients by guest speaking at Allergan meetings to educate injectors on the risks associated with these procedures.
Julie has been published in several articles in her field and is a guest speaker at conferences across Canada. She has spoken on topics such as dealing with advanced complications with injectables, training on protocol/treatment planning, as well as emphasizing the importance of vulnerability amongst patients with medical professionals.
Julie has dedicated part of her time to cosmetic corrections/revisions to achieve desirable effects. "Correcting patients’ dermal fillers from the past is [her] obligation and duty if it does not benefit their appearance." Julie believes that no one should have to suffer through results that make them feel less than their best. “We can find a solution together”.
Julie offers complimentary consultations at RejuvaDERM Edmonton for anyone interested in how cosmetic injectables can improve their appearance. Her dedication is to help patients achieve their vision of personal beauty.
"It is just that simple; I am obsessed with your results, period."
- Julie Wuis
- University of Alberta Bachelor Degree Registered Nurse BScN (2015)
- Grant Macewan University Registered Psychiatric Nursing Diploma (2014)
- Canadian Emergency Nursing Association (2015)
- Dr. Martin’s Canada Wide Certification in Dermal Fillers & Wrinkle Relaxants (2014) Advanced Injectables LEVEL X (2017)
- Certification in Hyperhidrosis (2015)
- Migraine & TMJ Certification (2016)
- Belkyra Training & Certification (2017)
- MD Codes Myo Modulation Certification (2019)
- Sigma Nursing Honorary Member
- National Emergency Nurses Association
- Canadian Association of Registered Nursing
- Nena Member - National Emergency Nursing Association
- Guest Speaker - Presented at NENA 2019 “Bridging ER Nurses Coast to Coast” Conference, NB (May 2019)
- Allergan Conference
- Guest Speaker - Presented “10-point plan” for preventing complications in advanced injectables, AB (June 2019)
- Grant Macewan Sigma Chi Nu Conference
- Main Speaker - Presented at Sigma “Theta Tau” for Honorary Nursing Excellence across the Globe, AB (March 2020)
- Nena Magazine 2019
- “Patient & Staff Vulnerability: How ER Nurses can Lead Fulfilling Careers and Prevent Nursing Burnout” (2019)
Other Staff Members
Christie IllingworthCertified Laser Technician Medical Esthetician
Michele EvansCosmetic Nurse Injector
Sandra BakerLead Laser Technician
Dr. Eric WongMedical Director Dermatologist MD, FRCP(C), FAAD, DABD