MD, FRCP(C), FAAD, Dermatologist
Dr. Eric Wong is a double board certified Dermatologist with accreditation in both Canada and the United States. He is the Cosmetic Medical Director at RejuvaDERM and leads the clinic with world class knowledge in cosmetic training in Dermatology obtained across Canada and North America.
Dr. E. Wong is the author of many publications and book chapters in the field of Dermatology, including “Dermatologic Reactions to Cancer Therapies: Chemotherapeutic-Induced Nail Reactions”, where he has worked with world renowned Dermatologists. Dr. E. Wong conducted his medical training and Dermatology residency at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, AB, which led him to be granted numerous awards and accolades for his accomplishments and recognition for his dedication to patient care.
Currently, Dr. E. Wong practices cosmetic and medical Dermatology in both Edmonton, AB and Grande Prairie, AB. Dr. E. Wong and his Dermatology colleagues at RejuvaDERM are the ONLY certified Dermatologists servicing regions north of the Edmonton region.
Dr. Eric Wongs’ interests include: injectables, clinical trial research, and technological advancements in laser therapy. When it comes to ensuring a safe, comfortable and trained cosmetic experience there is no better option to trust your care with a board certified Dermatologist. Dr. Eric Wong looks forward to meeting you and guiding you professionally through your journey maintaining healthy and beautiful skin.
- BSc, University of Lethbridge
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) 2014, University of Alberta
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC) 2019
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology (ABD)
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Alberta Society of Dermatologists (ASD)
Alberta Medical Association (AMA)