Dr. Malcolm is a Canadian Dermatologist specializing in medical, cosmetic, and surgical care of the skin, certified in both Canada and the United States. Dr. Malcolm is certified in both Adult and Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. Malcolm is heavily involved in advancing the field of Dermatology and Medicine. She has numerous publications and has presented at many National meetings. During her medical school training at the University of Alberta, she received her Doctor of Medicine (MD) with the prestigious designation ‘Special Training in Research’ to acknowledge her extra training in medical research, both clinical and bench research.
Dr. Malcolm completed her Dermatology residency at the University of Toronto in 2010. While training in Toronto, ON, she was awarded many accolades; in particular, she placed first in the LeoPharm Dermatology Times of Canada Writing competition for Dermatology residents across the country in 2009.
Prior to her residency training in Dermatology, Dr. Malcolm worked as a Family Doctor in Vancouver, BC. She completed her Family Medicine residency at the University of British Columbia and successfully passed the board exams for the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
She is only one of three Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certified Dermatologists (the other two being Dr. Eric Wong and Dr. Mariam Abbas) providing services in Northern Alberta.
- BSc, University of Calgary
- Doctor of Medicine with Special Training in Research 2005, University of Alberta
- Certificate of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP) 2007, University of British Columbia
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC) 2010
- Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Alberta Society of Dermatologists (ASD)
- Alberta Medical Association (AMA)